Tailored Transportation Service
We welcome adults of all ages and minors may travel with an accompanying adult. We travel nationwide to 49 contiguous states and Canada.
Enjoy our roomy cars, SUVs or Mini-Vans that are climate controlled for your comfort and safety. Or, if you would like to have your vehicle at your destination, we can drive you in your vehicle*.
- Seasonal Relocation – If you are “moving south for the winter or going across the country,” we can take you. For those who want their own personal vehicles at their destination, we can drive you in your vehicle and leave it there for you or we can take you in one of our vehicles, whichever you prefer.
- Vacation – We can take you to your vacation destination in our vehicle or we can drive you in your vehicle.
- Going Home for the Holidays – If you are visiting family, you can leave the driving to us and avoid stressful airport travel.
- I Miss my Kids or I Miss my Parents – If you need help visiting any family or friends, we can help.
- Travel for Any Reason – 300-500 miles is about the shortest distance we would quote, but we can occasionally make exceptions.
Passengers must be medically self-reliant or travel with a qualified Care Giver, we cannot administer medications or provide medical assistance or services. Should a medical event occur, we will take you to the nearest medical facility.
We welcome Special Needs Individuals with an accompanying Qualified Care Giver. We cannot administer medications or provide medical assistance or services. Should a medical event occur, we will take you to the nearest medical facility.
You Control Your Itinerary
We can drive you straight through to your destination, or stop as often as you like:
- Take a few days
- Take in the sites along the way
- Stop at your favorite restaurants or hotels in route
- It is totally up to you!
*If we are driving your vehicle, we require that personal vehicles are clean and in good working order (good tires, air/heat is working, oil changed, good wind shield wipers, reliable, well maintained, etc.) If for any reason a driver does not feel that the personal vehicle is safe or reliable, we have the right to forgo moving the personal vehicle.